Ania Designs

Love silk, lace, pretty things...even more, loving to use those in order to help fight injustice in the world. If only a tiny bit at a time. (Photo courtesy Benjamin Images)

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My "Baby" Broke

*Sigh* I'm at a standstill with my creative side. At least when it comes to using my sewing machine.

I think I have been working my sewing machine a bit hard lately, what with my own fun in sewing, with some sewing jobs, and with work in general. What a surprise. Sadly, my wonderful machine has been slipping lately, not having the strength to make even a few stitches in a garment. Thus, I'm sending her in. My beautiful European, almost vintage machine is going to the shop. Hopefully to be repaired and in fine condition upon her return.

I thought I would share my temporary heart break. However, the plus side is I've been able to focus on my finishing techniques and my hand stitching. So, even through the tragedy, some good has come of it. :)

No comments: