Ania Designs

Love silk, lace, pretty things...even more, loving to use those in order to help fight injustice in the world. If only a tiny bit at a time. (Photo courtesy Benjamin Images)

Saturday, June 13, 2009

I simply *have* to brag!

I met Lisa Logan, an amazingly talented couturier, by chance last year. I somehow managed to break the clutch in my sewing machine and had to get it fixed. When I picked it up she happened to be at the store and we got to talking. And then we met for burgers and onion rings to talk. She gave me the gift of time and her expertise regarding my little company, and I'm still so grateful.

Well, today I opened up the newspaper, and lo and behold, there's Lisa right on the front of the community section! Go read it here. She's fabulous, and I simply had to give her a shout out. This article will give you insight as to how complicated her job is, and even more so how talented she is - though you must simply see her work in person sometime. :)

Little things like these make me excited to see what life looks like when I arrive home from Africa, and how business takes shape (whatever that may be). Enjoy your Saturday all!

No comments: