Ania Designs

Love silk, lace, pretty things...even more, loving to use those in order to help fight injustice in the world. If only a tiny bit at a time. (Photo courtesy Benjamin Images)

Saturday, August 29, 2009

While I'm Posting...

Gosh, I feel like I am playing the biggest game of catch up. EVER. I figure I may as well post while I'm thinking about it.

Once again, Ben Edwards photographed a bit of my work. It's because he is a rad friend, and we tend to know some rad people, and radness just happens. In case you wondered.

Now, I need to put a little disclaimer here, I simply altered Cheryl's beautiful gown...but then we funkified it with some beautiful green silk. I also designed her daughter's dress. It was such a treat to be able to really tie the two in to one another, a great symbol, I believe, of the wonderful mother+daughter relationship they already have.

Take a gander at Ben's blog post here.

No comments: