Ania Designs

Love silk, lace, pretty things...even more, loving to use those in order to help fight injustice in the world. If only a tiny bit at a time. (Photo courtesy Benjamin Images)

Friday, March 6, 2009

News or no news...hm.

Well, I don't really have the shocking news I was expecting. We will leave it at that. For now, I am going to cruise through this crazy year and continue to allow you all to catch a glimpse through this blog. I'll continue marketing my company as much as a can with a full time summer job (girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do in this economy). I'll continue trying to figure out God's vision for Ania. And I'll be doing a ton of prep work for Africa. Because I am, in fact, going. (Yay! *jumps for joy*)

Here's a couple of things to keep in mind:

I'll be offering sewing classes in the very near future (6 week courses) in order to raise funds. If you don't have mad button sewing-on skills, then hit me up. It'll be a plus when you realize you can fix that shirt yourself, as well as helping fund a fab cause. I'll also be selling Cauzal Coffee, which the product in and of itself is a very good thing, but it will also help fund my trip. Read more at their site. :)

Thanks for staying tuned, friends! It'll be fun to continue sharing the adventure with you all through 2009.

No comments: