Ania Designs

Love silk, lace, pretty things...even more, loving to use those in order to help fight injustice in the world. If only a tiny bit at a time. (Photo courtesy Benjamin Images)

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

News to come

I haven't been neglecting my blog, I promise. However, I've been absolutely burdened with what exactly it is I am supposed to be doing. Having no idea how to communicate to you (my wonderful few readers) I have said as little as possible, waiting for discernment.

Let me give penning this current moment in my life a quick go: The life of somebody that loves God is not always predictable when it comes to what God asks of them. He (if you happen to believe in Him) asks things that often times do not make any lot of sense until a much later date. And even then, that understanding typically comes solely to the person of which God has asked that task.

Do you copy Ghost Rider? Sweet. Because that's exactly where I am at right now. I am sitting still and listening. And in the next 24 hours, I will be moving, whether in the same general direction as I was at the beginning of the year, or in a different direction that I had never imagined. It will be an interesting and shocking post, I am sure, when I begin to write it. Until then, friends, stand by.

No comments: