Ania Designs

Love silk, lace, pretty things...even more, loving to use those in order to help fight injustice in the world. If only a tiny bit at a time. (Photo courtesy Benjamin Images)

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Clutch

I embarked on an adventure yesterday afternoon with my hairstylist after having my hair done. The hair turned out awesome. So far, after almost two years of cuts and colors, we think this blond is the closest to my natural color. But not quite. Anyway, she added some awesome color pockets using a rich mahogany. I love it :)

All that said, we went to this little store Clutch in downtown Bend. (All of 4 blocks of downtown, as my friend Michael points out.) The store itself was fantastic. I'd spend every penny there, I think, because the purses and the fantastic array of clutches made my mouth water. You should check it out sometime, it's right on Minnesota Avenue a couple of doors down from Trivia Antiques.

If you're ever wondering where to shop for me...this is it. ;)

No comments: