Ania Designs

Love silk, lace, pretty things...even more, loving to use those in order to help fight injustice in the world. If only a tiny bit at a time. (Photo courtesy Benjamin Images)

Monday, November 10, 2008

Tower Theatre : The Tower as You've Never Seen It

Exciting news friends - the Tower Theatre is doing weddings! Well, I think it's pretty cool. Talk about a fabulous place to have a wedding, and some pretty fantastic photos when the day is said and done.

I know, I yabber a lot about Ben Edwards, but I'm gonna do it again. Ben is going to be at the expo this weekend, and he will be shooting one of my gowns. So stop on by and take a peek if you get a chance. All of the info is available at the link below.

http://towertheatre.org/wedding/
www.benjaminimages.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrea, your lovely friend in your gorgeous wedding gown invited my little girl to take photos with her at the Tower Theatre Wedding shindig. Then your praise-worthy photographer friend Benjamin fulfilled his promise of putting one of those photos on his blog. My 4-year old daughter was so thrilled and proud to first take the photos with The Beautiful Bride then to see herself in such a fancy photo on Benjamin's blog that she beamed as she showed her two little sisters and her dad. I just thought you'd like to know that you were a part, with your friends, of something really special for my little girl. Thanks for that - all of you.

Andrea said...

Thanks Michelle! It was a pleasure to have your gorgeous little girl be a part of it! :)