Ania Designs

Love silk, lace, pretty things...even more, loving to use those in order to help fight injustice in the world. If only a tiny bit at a time. (Photo courtesy Benjamin Images)

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Crate & Barrel

I love that friends often email me wedding-related media and fun finds. It's like having extra sets of eyes all over the place gathering info for you. I'm only one person and I can only do so much research without wasting every minute of my day. Believe me, I could. I usually spend the first hour or two of each day with my coffee, the internet and any number of books and magazines.

On that note, I just found out that Crate & Barrel has a wedding guide. From what I can tell, they began publishing in 2008. They must have done something right, because here it is again!



I'm going to order it soon, so I will be posting about it again to tell you what I think of it. Of course, as a die hard fan of Crate & Barrel, I'm sure that I will love it.

No comments: