Ania Designs

Love silk, lace, pretty things...even more, loving to use those in order to help fight injustice in the world. If only a tiny bit at a time. (Photo courtesy Benjamin Images)

Friday, January 30, 2009

Ethni Photography

Yesterday was the first day in over a week that I started feeling like a human again. I've been sick, so many apologies for the lack in posting! And, in feeling better, I had the opportunity to escape the house and the office and head over to see Jane - the lovely owner of Ethni Photography.

I've known her for almost 4 years now, and just before Ania came about, Ethni was beginning. I take that back. I'm positive God had begun to weave Jane's vision for her company together for years prior to today. 25% of the proceeds from all of the shoots go to a missions organization of your choice. And that is something that rocks my world, as you've probably picked up on with the other organizations and people I blabber about on a consistent basis.

Jane does everything: weddings, seniors, portraits, and babies! I'm in a baby mood today, get used to it :) Go check out her newly remodeled website and her beautiful work. You'll get lost for at least an hour in there. Enjoy!

No comments: