Ania Designs

Love silk, lace, pretty things...even more, loving to use those in order to help fight injustice in the world. If only a tiny bit at a time. (Photo courtesy Benjamin Images)

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sweet blog post + I Betcha

Here's the scoop: Style Me Pretty just posted a sweet set of photos highlighting wedding gowns from 2008. As we all know, this is the time of year that most brides begin looking for their gowns for their upcoming weddings. I know this full well, I have a handful of clients I am beginning to meet with this month to discuss their gowns. It's a thrilling time of year!

My "Betcha" is this: I betcha can't guess my top three gowns out of the smorgasbord of photos this post contains. If you guess them...well...I'll buy you a latte. I'll post later which ones I chose and why. It's a fun game, right? Thought so. :)

To view this post, click here.

2 comments:

sadie76 said...

Hmmm, I don't know which are YOUR favorites, but mine are: 6th row, lace gown. 13th row, layers with the sparkly belt, 15th row, flowy with a cool back.

If I see another poufy pick-up cupcake skirt I might retch.

Andrea said...

Yes, that lace gown made me sigh big time. I'm a lover of lace as well. Check back, I'm posting my answers shortly :)